Sunday, June 23, 2013

Twitter


TWITTER

Mansour alotaibi
Yousef Albiraiki
Fawaz alabdullah

Twitter is a social networking application that allows you to follow people, post and read interesting tweets (a tweet is a 140-charcater message posted via twitter). Twitter helps you to broadcasting ideas, Stories, opinions and news. In twitter, you can share videos, photos and conversations directly in tweet. You can sign up for free account then there is an instruction about how to use it. After that, if you want to let your followers know what you are doing, type it in the “what’s happening” text box then click on the tweet button. People who want to know about other people thought should have a twitter account. It has helped me to know my friends statues, locations and share photos. Also I can know the breaking news.

3 comments:

  1. I think that learning about breaking news via twitter has been very useful. Good job on your blog post! VM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job ,this app is my favorite because I will know about the news in fast way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this app it always give me some info. about what it is happing with my friends right now.

    ReplyDelete