Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Skype

Skype by
Fawaz Alshehri
Altuwayrish, M









Skype is an application for voice and video calling. It works as a communication tool to chat with people they are on your list, and it can be a voice or video call for free. Also you can send pictures, text and video message through it. Skype is very easy to use. First, download the app from the Internet. Next create an account. Then, add your friends to your list, and start calling them when they are online. Nowadays, international calls are very expensive, so Skype can be very helpful for people who are far away from their families and friends. For example, it saves money especially for students who study abroad. It has helped me a lot since I came to the United States. I use it to communicate with my family and friends.

6 comments:

  1. I have never used Skype on my phone. I will have to try it! I just wish my friends who live abroad used it too. VM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very useful program because it not only can send text, pictures but also video messages. Also, it is free to call someone, that is a good way to save money on phone bills. Yijie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is a very useful app, and I use Skype a lot in my life.___Lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is very convenient for me that use for chatting with my family, it has clear quality for video and fast. good app!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i need to contact with my family or friends i use SKYPE always " im loving it"

    fawaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a student who studies abroad, it helps me with many things , such as communicate by videos, voice with my family, friends , and send massages, . i really like this app. i hope the phones call will be free in the future in Skype .

    Mohammed Othman.

    ReplyDelete