Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Facebook


Ruqaya Altabtabaei
Ivy Liu
Satoko Takemura
 


Facebook
                Facebook is a social network app which people use to communicate and meet new people or friends. They can do social networking with all people around the world. Facebook allows people to chat with their friends and family. They can show their pictures to their friends, show their status like where they are or write whatever they have in their minds. They can also play games with their friends and invite someone to parties. They can also find a friend who they lost connection with. When I traveled to the US I lost connection with most of my friends, so this app helps me to reconnect with my old friends in my country. This app is not complicated, so anyone can use it. You just upload your picture or text, and anyone can comment on it. You can enter your friend’s profile and comment on his/her pictures, and even can send private message to them. Everybody in this world can use it like teenagers, parents, children and older people. This helps me to communicate with my friends and see their newest status. I always know what they are up to. 


3 comments:

  1. Great job! You did a nice job describing all the features the app has. Nice photos! :-) VM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job ,I think Facebook is the most popular social media app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Facebook account, but I stop use it for a long time because I use another app celled Weibo._____Lili

    ReplyDelete