Sunday, June 23, 2013

Keek


KEEK

by 
Hamad Albudayri
Raed Aljasir


Keek is an app that allows you to record a video of yourself or any video you want to share with other people.

The app works with videos that are about 38 seconds. When you have your own account, you can write comments and upload videos. In addition, the fans may send you a keekback--that is a video. You can share ideas with other people from anywhere. Finally, you can share the video in many ways like in Facebook and Twitter.

Keek is very easy to use. First, open the app and next press record, which is on the bottom. Then your video is going to record for 36 seconds. Next, when the video ends, press upload or you can save it and upload it another time.

Anyone who thinks of a way to use it, he can use it and share their daily activities through video. When they start their video usually they said “HI KEEEEEKS”

Before I used the app, I felt bored sometimes. However, when my friend told me about it, I started to laugh more frequently because of humors people

9 comments:

  1. HI KEEEEKKKSSS!!!! I recommend that you create a 38 second video and upload it to our blog! VM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like these app because is break the privacy....
    fawaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is funny app most of the people in it make a fool of themselves. I don't use it frequently because I don't have time to watch their video's, but I wish I have the time to not miss any video that people posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good explanation ,I do not use it but it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome.. I love it and I use it a lot in my free time. also it is perfect app to share daily activities with millions of people widespread.

    Fawaz Alshehri..

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to know, i will try this app.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Fawaz Sg, they should allows privacy in this App..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This app is one of me best apps :), so when I get bored I usually browse on KEEK. This app distinguishes itself with 36s of recording. If are interesting in it, you have to use positively. I like ( Peace keeeeeeeeks ).

    Written by: Khalid Alqahtani

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this app, because it gets me over boring time , everybody who is bored should downland it, and he will enjoy.


    mohammed orthman

    ReplyDelete